To maintain all accounting, financial, and cost records functions to insure efficient operation of Senior Services of Will County including the front office.
REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
1. BA in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
2. Minimum two years practical experience.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Knowledge Abila MIP or equivalent accounting software.
5. Ability to summarize and analyze data from a variety of sources.
6. Ability to follow directions.
7. Ability to relate to others in a professional manner.
1. Maintain Double Entry-Cash basis accounting records and general ledger, financial, investment, and cost records using MIP software.
2. Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports of the Agency.
3. Prepare project reports in Federal funding for AgeGuide and other regulatory requirements.
b) Applications for funds
c) Estimated project income
d) Project cash accountability report
e) Monthly and year-to-date grant reports
f) Budgetary status report
g) Contribution reports
h) Project disbursement records
4. Maintain up to date records as per Compliance requirements, OMC Circular A-110.
5. Fund accounting for sources of revenue requiring fund allocation.
6. Daily handling of cash receipts and/or checks as written.
7. Assist with and/or prepare annual budget for Agency.
8. Assist with and work with Auditors to prepare annual audits.
9. Prepare and submit all proper payroll data to MidwestHR (PEO).
10. Maintain property and equipment ledger in accordance with Agency and AgeGuide requirements.
11. Prepare reports to Treasurer as required for Board meetings, etc.
12. Maintain adequate supporting files and filing of documents, receipts, invoices, and paid bills.
13. Prepare special reports as requested by the COO.
14. Prepare internal forms, receipts, refunds as needed.
15. Maintain Petty Cash fund and accountability.
16. Prepare, update and maintain Accounting/Internal Controls Procedures Manual in compliance with AgeGuide and other funding sources.
17. Orders supplies as needed for efficient agency operation and maintains inventory of supplies.
18. Other duties as assigned.