I had been reading recently about how connected diet is to Alzheimer’s disease and when I heard how Senior Services was providing screenings and education about a healthy lifestyle I signed up. I have learned so much about diet and exercise and the role it plays in staying active in mind and body. - Carl
Regular screenings help identify early symptoms that can be shared with physicians.
- Bone Density
Learning about the signs of chronic disease, mental acuity and falls prevention.
- Matter of Balance
- Chronic Disease Management
- Controlling Blood Pressure
- Healthy Medication Usage
- Opioid Additions
- Healthy Eating
- Reading Food Labels
- Macular Degeneration
More than identifying a problem Senior Services offers a variety of treatment options.
- Podiatrist – By appointment only, seniors meet each week with our podiatrist
- Listings of certified physicians are available
- Listings of mental health professionals are available
Message Board – Share your concern with our online senior community and see if others have not only had a similar problem but found a solution.
Seniors can continue to seek information from a listing of online helps.